Monday, August 15, 2011

M.O.M.E.N.T.s :)



well 'oilded machine' 
yes, i do love them :)





plugged rambutans 




c.H 




sunset 




gathering at my home 




mountain 




beach 




farm 





p/s : everythings, i need to depend on them .
mira  
♥   shida
   




be my snowHITE 4 a long time ago








amirul azimi   - my ex ?  -.-'
nothng much i nak share. today is his birthday. so, HB  ! :)
i miss dis moment n i think u r my best bf i ever had.
 ok, ni first time publish kat blog i pasal you even i da lame lupekan u.
sebab you orang y pertame wish birthday i two last year.
so,i nak appreciate pe y u da pena buat semuanye untuk i , smpai u pernah nangis nak i balik.
maybe ini yang tebaik untuk you.
n i nak honest.
time birthday i 6th june uh mne de i ade coup,"
i need to lie on u because i want u to focus in ur stdy, same goes to me.
STPM i ni buknye nye senang mcm zaman kita kita dulu SPM.
so sorry . tapi xsmpai 1week, i dapat tau you da cari orang lain .WTF ! *fullstop.

now, im happy with my routine life now.
teheeee :)




l H A Z I Q

l spend time to play roller skate at The Wheels - Disco Roller Skating ♥

slipped,glided and fell over several times on my roller blade and skate, but 

always got back on my feet
*laughing HEE :)









angels ,  MINE 


natalie, yen lin :)



my MMU :)
yan , nana, atin nadia , rina .
*farz (she's not here)



qiqie 

tuition partner



ex classmate :)



syahir 
♥  natalie
*OUCHHH :) heee



dis is my bestfriend .
only her n qida know my problems n im comfort to share wf them .
i hate malay stdnt at my class now.
*dengki -.-'

-to throw the baby out with the bath water-







dis s farhana othman 



cool rite :)





ida, iloveyou badly .
now, i've already know what the meaning bout a strength of relationship.
thanks kawan :)







ohh yeahhh !
my CUDDIES :)
i cant breathing without yan n farz.
they are my BFF ever i had until now 

ok, ahd nextweek nak jumpe.. :)  








netball 




UNITY is strength us :)
succeed to lead them
thankyou guys






old'is



HAHAHA mcam BODO laa pictre ni. ok, nak gelak ? gelak la sampai sakit perut -.-'
ni i jumpe kat desktop. hee,
xsilap y right side uh i form3 . n ya shawl pink uh time i form5,nak amik lesen kerete :) xberubah kan , hee




you n me . :)
love love n potion love bout you









omg ! my old hair.
arghh , highlight now :'(


ok , ni lagi macam pfffffffft !!
bgi surat CINTA bagai -.-'
WTH !
** if i jumpe sape orang uh, 'akan AKU SEPAK KAU ' terimakasih :)

lai lai.  chumil ? oh no. "
sekolah lagi bpe bulan .
then HOORAY ! :)
just wait n see my real life by nextyear.

i nak shopping , hangout n semuanye la..
alahai, xsabar nye :))))




brainworks :) teheeee






so funny, i think my license is better than them .
*they had a young faces :)
SERIOUSLY ! 


ENJOY laughing with him 

my MELAYU .hee







 real of atien ,
please 
l i suke 'laki' yang nerdy , n hebat calculation .
so, i pun nak laa nerdy macam dia. automatik terer maths . kan kan Mira Subhi? HAHAHAHAHHAHAH
*HEE, :) areph oh areph :p



ok,nighty NITE
 thankyou readers