Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MPPU (student id)



 aq benci gilaaa tgk stdnt id ni..
tlg r buat skali lagi..
p/s : to my president , i dun wan my smiling face one -_- 
kiribannth, i wan change.pleaseee :'(




Yangz Tan  : ‎=.=.. this is the second picture that he took when i laugh at somebody beside me...
 WTF!!! I think that my 1st picture would be awesome and he use this??!! And not to mention I totally looks like khaidir bother!!! our smile is like totally the same... or izit me being too sensitive?

**tan , ur face looks similar..HAHA ! :)



Lexus Cheong : wtf. I look like an idiot. I WANT CHNGE !
  


bukan aq sorg je y  xsuke..tp rmai.. HAHA :) :) *big laughing


and  FINALLY,our studnt card will be ....


p/s : -  dis is JASON .my ass head prefect.. soo cute ! :)
KIRi was editting dis picture..not ME ..thnkyou :D




                                                                                                                                 -a t i e n- :)